Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Going for an easy run

So Kayla got me a GoPro for my birthday and I love it. I have used it for a few short video experiments to see what it's capable of as well as some picture taking. I took it out on my easy run yesterday. I kind of want to video document some of my training this season. So here is the first installment. I did this one with my Wattie teammates in mind. Since GoPro is one of our sponsors several people were wondering about quality and what it looks like on a run. I think next I'm going to take it to a B race and capture that. Check out the video below.

Easy Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl0A8Pr9rzo

I also took one in the pool a week ago. check it here

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff Chris! Best of luck this year bud. Big things!!

    ReplyDelete