Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Grooming

so it's friday morning and this is what's on my mind....

last night i let a friend groom me. meaning trim my neck line and eyebrows. now the neckline is a no brainer every guy with short hair has his neckline trimmed. but the eyebrows?? i don't have the greatest eyebrows as it is but after having an eyebrow ring a few years ago and letting my xwife wax my eyebrows they became even worse. now they grow out of control and look like vampire eyebrows most of the time. so i'm always torn. do i continue grooming them to look presentable or let them go rogue and natural. eyebrow trimming for a guy falls in the same category for me as mani/pedi's for a guy...GAY!!

just doesn't seem manly. but then if the chicas like well groomed eyebrows do i suck it up and do it anyway?? i wonder how many men out there actually get there eyebrows waxed regularly...hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment